They believe that debt settlement is an ethical and honest alternative to bankruptcy. However, they don’t act as a third-party negotiation firm but help settle your debt accounts on your own instead.
This company (listed as Manchester Publishing Company Inc) is a BBB Accredited Business since 2/17/2005, with A+ rating on a scale of A+ to F. There is no complaint with BBB in last 3 years.
How ZipDebt Debt Settlement Process Works
1. No matter Basic or Enhanced or Premium program you enroll in you’ll get a copy of the Debt Settlement Success Seminar™. This audio-CD contains training on how to negotiate and settle your debts — with forms, letters and a workbook that you’ll ever need for practicing the course.
2. Once you’ve listened the audio-CD there is a personal telephone strategy session. They’ll help you analyze your financial situation and apply what you’ve learned in the audio-CD training. At the end of this step you’ll get specific advice in the form of a personal debt negotiation game plan.
3. You will start the process from implementing a screening system that reduces the number of calls to actually negotiating debt settlement with creditors. The first three-step applies to all programs offered.
4. If you have large amount of debts from a number lenders chances are you will need specific help like one-on-one coaching and support via email. The Enhanced or the Premium program can offer that. Both the programs can answer your financial questions and give you creditor-specific advice as well.
5. Enhanced and Premium programs also offer professional review of documents you receive from creditors. ZipDebt will review and provide professional opinions on documents like settlement offers and collection notices. This service will minimize the back-and-forth communications between you and your lenders.
Their DIY process is unique compared to the common practice of the industry. While many FTC-compliant companies are struggling to keep afloat ZipDebt can reach a A+ rating with the BBB. The zero complaint within the last 3 years is a sign their approach works.
Let’s say you owe $50,000 of unsecured debt and debt settlement saves you 60% or $30,000. If you work with a debt settlement company you might have to pay them up to $12,000, depending on their fee structure. That is a significant amount of money compared to ZipDebt’s Premium Program at less than $800.
Their 6-12 months settlements is much quicker than the 36-48 months offered by pro debt negotiators. That time frame lowers your risk of being sued by one or more of your creditors. And this still doesn’t take into account whether they are still in business when you need them most.
Zipdebt is a reputable company that offers a 365-day money back guarantee for all their programs. This is a very generous offering when compared to 30 days for most debt negotiation services.
Although ZipDebt offers comprehensive education and support you might feel you’re doing it yourself. In such a situation simply ask yourself about your preference. You can always hire a professional negotiator, if you don’t want to do it on your own and you don’t mind the fees.
DIY debt settlement can become cumbersome, forward and backward processes for you. For that reason, make sure you know which type of service is right for you before choosing one. This is to avoid unnecessary costs when you need to upgrade to a higher program later.
Is ZipDebt Right for You?
Are you a do-it-yourself type of person? Working with the company is much like negotiating and settling debts on your own but with the direction, tools and specific advice from a pioneer expert in the debt settlement industry and his team, Charles J. Phelan.
The key to success with any DIY debt relief initiative is time investment and committed efforts to finish the program debt-free. Just check your time commitment plus your ability to follow instructions and you’re all set.
If you face financial hardships with at least $15,000 in unsecured debts and you own financial resources to offer your creditors, they can help you.
Just contact them to get a free consultation. When you visit their page just scroll down to find the link to “Get Your Free Consultation Now”. Just see if the answer can help you decide whether to enroll in the ZipDebt DIY debt settlement program or not.